About the company
ETS-Project company specializes in designing power facilities of any complexity, including those which can be referred to as extremely dangerous and technically complex – for instance, 500 kV Yenisei substation, 500 kV Zagorskaya HPP-Yartsevo overhead power line, 330/10 kV substation on the Kursk NPP-2 construction site.
Core activities of ETS-Project include:
- Conducting engineering surveys.
- Designing 35-750 kV electric power facilities.
- Non-state expertise of projects estimates.
- Author’s supervision over projects under completion.
- Development of schemes and programs of electric industry development and complex programs of development for Russian regions as well as urban heat supply schemes.
- Development of feasibility study, justification of investments needed for constructing new electric facilities, estimation of tariff consequences.
- Benchmarking of investment and operational activities of energy companies.
- Research and development.
Russia’s largest design institute in the energy sector.
14 of them with an academic degree
years on the market
ETS-Project was set up by a group of inspired, highly qualified specialists who were then employed at a branch of Energosetproekt research institute, Gorky, during the reformation of JSC «United energy systems of Russia».
In its early years ETS-Project mostly specialized in designing power transmission lines and electrical substations of high and ultrahigh voltage, devising schemes of energy systems development for European Russia, the Urals and Siberia. As the company matured, it got more diversified by adding a few more relevant companies into its structure.
At present ETS-Project provides second-to-none electrical engineering services of any complexity, including designing such facilities which can be referred to as unique, extremely dangerous and technically complex; it also provides solutions to a wide range of research, design and engineering tasks.
Each direction of the company’s performance has its own clear boundaries, whereas the company’s unique experience and overall capabilities allow it to solve a complete range of customers’ tasks.
By now ETS-Project employees have completed more than 300 projects both in Russia and abroad.
Our customers include the largest Russian and foreign companies: PJSC Federal grid company of united energy system, PJSC IDGC of Centre and Volga region, PJSC Russian grids, PJSC Moscow electric power grids, JSC Concern Rosenergoatom, PJSC IDGC of the North-West, PJSC RusHydro, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Power grid company of Bangladesh, ., Department of fuel and energy, Moscow, Department of fuel and energy and tariff regulation, Vologda region and others.
The engineering staff of the company include:
- 14% — candidates of technical sciences
- 18% — group leaders
- 12% — chief specialists
- 26% — leading engineers.
In the management team all directors have completed an MBA program in strategic management and «Presidential management training program» in addition to their university degrees in technical science.
Organizations and associations
Our company, either directly or through its employees, is a member of the following organizations and associations:
- Conseil International des Grands Reseaux Electriques — CIGRE
- Committee on reliability of energy systems under President of the Russian Federation
- Industrial partner of Nizhny Novgorod state technical university named after R.E.Alexeev in the direction of energy efficiency, energy saving, nuclear energy as part of the federal program «Research and development in priority scientific and technological directions in Russia over a period of 2014 — 2020»
- SRO NP «Interregional association of organizations engaged in special constructions»
- SRO NP «Association of designers»
- SRO NP «Association of survey engineers»
- SRO NP «Association of energy engineers»
- SRO NP «Association of construction engineers»
- SRO NP «Association of organizations conducting expertise of industrial safety»
- Association «NP Market council»
- Scientific and methodological council of Russian statistics body
The company has successfully implemented the following standards:
- Occupational health and safety assessment series, OHSAS 18001
- Quality management system (ISO 9001)
- Environmental management system (ISO 14001)
- Energy management system (ISO 50001)
- Microsoft Project-based automated project management system