Development of technical solutions for the redistribution of heat load from CHPP-12 of the branch Mosenergo PJSC to other sources of thermal energy of Mosenergo PJSC.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- — Collection, systematization and analysis of initial data, development of an electronic model of heat networks; analysis of the possibility of cost-free redistribution of heat load from CHPP-12, taking into account the increase in heat load in the areas of operation of thermal energy sources;
- — Performing thermotechnical calculations (including calculations of steady state and emergency hydraulic modes of operation of heat networks in the city of Moscow), as well as, based on the results of calculations, the development of technical solutions for 5 scenarios of the redistribution of the heat load from CHPP-12 to other sources of thermal energy of Mosenergo PJSC;
- — Elaboration of plans for routes of new sections and sections for reconstruction of heat networks in dense urban areas;
- — Carrying out aggregated cost estimates for assessing capital investments in heat network activities for the staged transfer of heat load from CHPP-12 to other sources of thermal energy;
- — Assessment of the possibility of implementing the developed technical solutions for the redistribution of heat load from CHPP-12 without taking into account the energy saving program in the city of Moscow, provided for in the approved Heat Supply Scheme of Moscow.
The developed technical solutions after their implementation will ensure switching from CHPP-12 to other sources of thermal energy up to 600 Gcal / h of heat loads of connected urban consumers without reduction of the reliability and quality of heat supply.
Mosenergo PJSC use the results of the work to form long-term programs for the development of heat supply sources for the city of Moscow.
to CHPP-16 Q transferred = 61.1 Gcal / h
to CHPP-23 Q transferred = 73.8 Gcal / h
to CHPP-20 Q transferred = 21.5 Gcal / h
to CHPP-25 Q transferred = 111.6 Gcal / h
to TPP Mezhdunarodnaya Q transferred = 20.7 Gcal / h
to district heating station Krasnaya Presnya Q transferred = 31.3 Gcal / h