Construction of a new 110 kV Pavlik-2 substation to power a new mining and processing enterprise, PAVLIK JSC.
Solution and implementation:
- Within the project the company completed the following tasks:
- Upgrade of the 220 kV Omchak Novaya Substation (by installing two 110 kV GIS cells, auxiliary systems, communication systems, integrated cable systems, arrangement of feeders for the newly designed 110 kV double-circuit overhead line);
- construction of a new Omchak Novaya – Pavlik-2 110 kV double circuit overhead line
- construction of a new 110 kV Pavlik-2 substation;
- works on the existing 110 kV Pavlik-1 substation (namely, arranging a 110 kV jumper feeder and coupling auxiliary systems with Pavlik-2 substation).
The company completed a full range of design works and engineering surveys, developed design and detailed documentation, obtained expertise approval. All works were completed within the agreed timelines. Upon completing the project the Customer (PAVLIK JSC) acknowledged high-quality of the results achieved by sending a letter of gratitude to ETS-Project LLC.