Reconstruction of the 220 kV Kotovskaya substation in terms of the construction of an artesian well, a fire extinguishing pumping station, a fire reservoir, relevant secondary and primary systems.
Solution and implementation:
ETS-Project completed a full range of engineering surveys at the facility, as well as an instrumental examination of existing buildings and facilities
The scope of the project includes the construction of a system to provide technical water supply to the 220 kV Kotovskaya substation.
Among others, the following buildings, facilities and systems were designed:
- artesian well;
- a building of the fire extinguishing pumping station;
- fire-fighting water tanks V=2x165m3;
- technological water supply system;
- system of power supply, automation, cable facilities;
- access ways and landscaping.
The project received an expertise approval, as well as a separate conclusion of the Federal State Institution ROSGEOLEKSPERTIZA for an artesian well.
The company completed design works and developed the procurement documentation within the agreed timelines.
After the construction and commissioning of the renovated 220 kV Kotovskaya substation, we ascertained the following:
- the newly constructed artesian well has reached the estimated design flow rate;
- the fire-fighting water tanks are replenished with water at the time specified by the regulatory documentation;
- the newly installed fire protection systems of the substation operate normally.